Friday, May 30, 2008

Underated Movies in Jeremy's Opinion ( Tina would disagree)

These are in no particular order. I just happen to like these movies a lot more than mainstream America.

1. Employee of the Month - Jessica Simpson gives a memorable performance (Ok even I cant say that with a straight face.)
2. Sky High
3. Zoolander
4. 50 First Dates - This is funny and touching (in a non gay way)
5. Click - Strikes a cord with me.
6. The Saint
7. Dirty Rotten Scoundrels - A classic comedy. If you havent seen it, you need to.

These are just a few off the top of my head. Tina, I give you back the con.


Jeremy

5 comments:

Scott Blog said...

These movies are OK, babe. You know I would have to take Zoolander off the list. I think I would go as far as to say that movie stinks! Sorry :)
Love you

Chris said...

I agree with movie #6. Anything with Elisabeth Shue in it is good to me.

Amy said...

O so many duds in that list...I would say only the Saint, Click and 50 first dates would make my list.

Cindy said...

There is nothing wrong with an accidental gas fight!

And I would def. have to agree with Sky High and 50 First Dates.

If you ever get a chance to watch a movie called Facing the Giants, do so! Cheesy but good!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.