Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Tribute















Along with Memorial Day, we celebrated Jeremy's Birthday! I won't say how old he is because he's a little sensitive about that stuff. (just kidding!) Plus I'd like to keep my age a little bit of a secret :)
Jeremy is such a wonderful husband and father! I feel so blessed to have him for my husband. He is exactly what I needed and dreamed my husband would be. Sweet, funny, patient with me, cute, strong, and many more things! I love you babe!














I told Jeremy I would post this picture! You see sausage on a stick at baseball games and state fairs, but I've never seen anyone do it at home. I had to take a picture! What are some funny things your husbands have done?
We really had a fun Memorial Day visiting family, swimming, and eating! Hope you all did too!

5 comments:

Scott Blog said...

Thanks for the tribute dear. I had a nice memorial day with you and your family and my family. You are the best.

Love,

Jeremy

Chris said...

Happy birthday Jeremy. I wish we lived a little closer to each other. I would have liked to try that sausage on a stick.

Cindy said...

Happy Birthday Jeremy!

Amy said...

Let's see, what funny thing does Preston do. Usually I laugh at him a lot but now that I'm actually trying to think of something I just can't think of a thing. Dang it!

Sarah Hastings said...

HAPPY BIRHTHDAY! I am glad you had a fun day.