Friday, May 2, 2008

When it rains it pours

Jeremy and I (Tina) have decided to collaborate on the blog now, so I decided to girly it up for everyone!
I had one of those days yesterday. One where it starts out great, and even gets better, then everything seems to fall apart. I just wanted to go to Hobby Lobby and look around. The great thing was I found a pattern for Jeremy's pullover sweater thing (he wants me to make one for his birthday) for 99 cents! They are usually $16! That made my day. After that I just walked around the store and took a leisurely look at things. When I got to the cash register, I figured I'd better look at the time to make sure I was home in time for Asher. It was 3:40!!! He gets home about that time. So I payed for my stuff, and got out of there as fast as I could. I was just about to turn into our neighborhood when I heard a police siren and looked up to see the flashing lights. Oh great! It seems I didn't stop completely at the sign, so he gave me a ticket. (Anyone else ever automatically say Thanks! when they hand you the ticket?) When I got home Asher was nice enough to remind me that he waited 7 minutes!
Inside I fixed Ayden a drink because it had been really hot outside. I was just about to give her a drink when she slipped and hit her mouth with the pacifier in, on the chair she was standing by. Ouch! I picked her up to see her mouth was full of blood! Of course, I was worried! I couldn't see what was bleeding. I thought that we'd probably have to go to the ER or something because she knocked a tooth out of place. After the bleeding and crying! stopped, I saw that Ayden had tore that little muscle that attaches to your lip and gums. My poor little girl! I really felt bad!
After that I just wanted the day to end. Anyone ever have one of those days?
On a happier note, here are some pictures of us at the Rough Riders game!













3 comments:

Amy said...

Tina I love the new background. Glad you figured it out! don't you hate days like that? I can't believe the cop really gave you a ticket. There is never anyone around there. What a jerk! Poor little Ayden. Does that grow back?
Well looks like you guys had fun at the game. Hope your day is better today than yesterday! Love ya.

Sarah said...

What a bummer of a day, it's funny how a day can be going just great but then a few little things happen and it ruins the whole thing! That happens to me all the time. I think that Emma tore that part of her mouth when she was a baby, the doctor said it wasn't a big deal, although it still makes you feel horrible about it!

Michelle said...

Ouch...what a day. Well, I suppose we all have days like that...and you just want to go to bed and wake up and be a brand new day. But...today, I´m sure is a better day.