Sunday, May 18, 2008

Don't know what to call this post...














Jeremy and I were trying to decide which of our Netflix movies to watch. We had I am Legend and P.S. I love you. There was a time when I would have picked the girly movie, but I really didn't care to see that movie. (It's probably because I thought it would be depressing since her husband dies.) Jeremy actually wanted to see it more then me! So we were a little backwards! He just puts any new movie on our queue so we can keep the movies coming.
Has anyone else found themselves liking chick flicks less and less? When I was in high school (not too long ago!) I couldn't wait to see all those romantic movies. Now I can take them or leave them. Although, I do still want to see the sisterhood of the traveling pants. For those of you who have seen it, is it good? I'd rather watch a comedy or action movie. Maybe it's because the chick flicks are just so predictable. And I guess Jeremy has rubbed off on me more and more over the years! He has "taught" me many things! For example, I now use the passenger side floor in the car as my trash can. Thanks babe! One thing that hasn't rubbed off on me is sports. I use to watch all the games with Jeremy while we were dating, but I've just never have gotten into them. I do know alot more about the players and how the games are played though!
By the way, we both thought P.S. I love you wasn't that great of a movie! It left us with little jewels of wisdom like "I don't want to make any mistakes." "Then you're in the wrong species, love. Be a dog." Did anyone else think Harry Conick Jr.'s character was really weird!?!

6 comments:

Amy said...

I have to say I really want to see PS I love you so I'm not gonna tell Preston what you said about it! I hated I am legend by the way, it gave me nightmares even now. The bob marley song in that movie haunts me! ha ha. Traveling Pants was a cute movie I really liked it. I do find myself streaming towards action movies too but I still like my chick flicks once in a while. It just makes me feel more romantic!

Michelle said...

We actually watched PS I love you on our anniversary. We both enjoyed it. I think I did more than Christian. I woke up like 10 times in the middle of the night...dreaming of scenes from the movie. I must have eaten something bad that night...that was a restless night...and of only scenes from PS I love you.

Scott Blog said...

"PS I Love You" more like "PS You Suck". I hated this movie. Cheesy and bad. Tina I can't believe you through me under the bus about wanting to see this movie. I like romantic comedies. This was neither romantic or a comedy. I have taught you a lot of good things as well Tina, like baseball, football and basketball. How many of you ladies out there know the starting lineup for the Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks and Dallas Cowboys. Your welcome, Tina!

Jeremy

Cindy said...

I read all the Sisterhood books and the movie is so-so. I'm interested to see the 2nd movie. It'll be interesting to see what they'll leave in from the book.

Jenny said...

Ever since I married Josef, I've found myself liking war and action movies more and more. I still love a good romantic movie, however it seems like there are getting to be less and less clean ones to enjoy. Most that come out these days are just sleezey. I loved the first Traveling pants movie and I can't wait for the next one to come out this summer. That movie is the reason why I'm going to visit Greece some day.

Sarah said...

I have totally back off romantic movies, they are so dirty so I can't even enjoy them anymore. I have evolved into a total comedy girl, the more lighthearted the better. I feel like movies with a lot of drama require to much energy from me, getting all involved in them.