Monday, June 11, 2007

Hugh??

The title of this blog sums up my thoughts of the Pirates 3 movie. You know I consider myself relatively intelligent. I consider my wife intelligent. We are both closer to genuises than inbred hillbillies. But I gotta tell you. I was lost throughout this entire movie. Jack Sparrow is seeing himself, some black girl who I thought was some kind of fighting ship in human form turns out to be just a very large black chick. Davie Jones's job is to do something. Jack Sparrow wants the job I think to live forever. What?!!?? Anyway, it didnt fit. It never seemed to gel together. The girl seems to like Jack, then she seems to like the Lord of the Rings guy. The Lord of the Rings guy is making side deals with the Armada guy, then he isnt, then the girl is, then Jack is, Barbosa is taking the ship, they are gathering the pirates elders together..... What??!!?? The movie blew. Spiderman 3 blew and this blew. So far the two big summer flicks have blew. Hopefully my boy Harry Potter can pull this thing out this summer. Pictures of my slightly less fat body and how the week went diet wise to come tonight. Peace out.

4 comments:

Chris said...

Good to know about Pirates and Spidey. I never really got into either of those movie chains. So I'm predicting Transformers will be a huge hit. I cannot wait for that to come out. The Transformers were my whole life when I was a kid. Then Harry Potter comes out right after that. July will be big.

Anonymous said...

Disagree slightly, you expect a movie trilogy about pirates that can live forever and have all sorts of sci-fi elements in it to make logical sense? Seems to me you wouldnt have liked any of them. I thought this one was better than the second(which wasnt good) and not even close to number one. However, it was definitely better than Spidey 3 which had to many villians that werent neccesarily bad.

Jolley Family said...

Cameron and I went to see it tonight. We liked it and were able to follow it. I guess we are just a lot smarter than you and Tina. Just kidding. I probably would have been confused if it werent for Cameron.

Scott Blog said...

Yeah, I guess it was not so much that we couldnt follow it as much as it was we just didnt think it fit together very well.