Friday, June 8, 2007

Hot Date!

Well tonight I have a hot date. I asked Tina out and luckily she agreed to go out with me this evening. We are planning on going to see Pirates 3. I have heard some mixed reviews about it. I will be giving my review of it in a few days from now. I hope it is better than Spiderman 3 was. That was most disappointing. If you saw the trailer for the movie it was much better than the actual movie so dont be fooled. I just dont know how many bad guys can appear in one movie. It was just not good. Sure it had its entertaining parts but overall it was average at best.

Ayden is doing very well. She is in the 50-60%ile for weight, head size etc.. She is sleeping for about 5 hours a stretch at night which we think is pretty good by comparison to how she was doing. She is a joy in our lives for sure and we are very happy to have her.

Anyway I am excited about my date tonight. It is nice to get some alone time together and it is really nice to have a lot of family around to help babysit when we want to go out. Man I had a lot of things I was going to write about but I have writers block at the moment, so I will have to get that stuff in at a later post.

2 comments:

Chris said...

You kids have fun. Don't stay out too late. Tina, watch out for Jeremy's wandering hands.

Scott Blog said...

Boy she was fighting me off I tell ya. It is nice to be married and have carte blanche. Movie sucked, I will blog the review soon.