Monday, June 25, 2007

End of week 3



Well we have arrived at the end of the third week. The progress is coming along smoothly so far. I have entered into the 250's. I weighed in this morning at
259.2 lbs. So this week I lost 3.4 lbs for a total of 17.4 lbs in the last 3 weeks.



Not to bad. I am hitting my every week goal of loosing 3 lbs a week. I stepped up my workouts this week. I walked/ran about 6 miles or so this week. I also did some swimming. I am most likely going to have to increase my swimming and cut back on my running. There is a reason elephants are not long distance runners/walkers. They got to much weight to carry around.



You dont see many fat New Yorkers running in the Boston Marathon. I have a history of plantar fascitis and any time I run or walk to much I start to feel pain in my feet. I kind of took it easy but they are still bothering me a little. So it was a good week.

Ayden actualy slept for 8 straight hours last night. It was the first time she has ever done that. We are hoping it was not an anomaly. Check out the photo album we got some pictures of her smiling, she is 7 weeks old today. My son Asher comes to visit this Friday for the month of July. I am excited to see him. He did good in the first grade and was recognized at the end of the school year for doing well in reading and math so I was pretty pleased with that. He continues to be very interested in martial arts and pirate stuff and spy stuff. We are going to do a lot of swimming and playing during the month of July. Anyway, I told Tina I have been having bloggers block. I think I have a few anecdotes to pass on a little later this week. Oh and Anj, the reflux stuff Ayden is taking I believe is called Axid. It seems to be helping quite a bit. Take care.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

are u doing any pushups or anything?

Scott Blog said...

Yeah I am doing pushups 3 days a week. I am doing 3 sets of 20 on those days.

Jolley Family said...

Hey I can tell a difference. Your belly looks less full. Good job! Have fun with Asher.

Sarah said...

Great job Jeremy, keep up the good work!

Jolley Family said...

Cute pictures of Ayden! It is amazing the one man pony show you put on to get a little grin. Isn't it? Pretty soon though, it won't take much and she will think you are the funniest person alive!

Chris said...

Very impressive. It took me a couple months to lose that much weight.

I go through bloggers block also. It's sad that now when anything interesting or funny happens, I immediately think of how I can make a good blog entry out of it.