Monday, June 11, 2007

After 1 week



Well I am one week into this thing now. It was a good week. No problems staying within my daily portions for the day and week. When I started one week ago I weighed 276.6 lb's. When I weighed in this morning I weighed in at 265.4 lb's so if you do the math I lost 11.2 lb's this week.


I am sure most of it was water weight. I would expect the loose around 7 lbs this coming week and then for the weekly number to be around 3 lb's a week. I didnt get to exercise at all this week. I was hoping to exercise at least an hour a day, but with the baby and all we havent really been able to do anything lately.


Anyway enjoy the pictures. I am sure you will not be able to tell a difference in the look of my gut till I reach about 240 lb's. Take care, I will update the progress again next monday.

5 comments:

Jolley Family said...

Hey great job! Are you doing Weight Watchers or counting calories or what?

Anonymous said...

I can tell a little difference on the width of the stomach, probably water right now.
p.s. i cant believe i am inspecting your stomach but that is what happens when you are bored at night.
i lost 5 pounds last week.

Scott Blog said...

Yeah I am counting my points with weight watchers. It is the only thing that helps me constantly think about the things I am eating.

Chris said...

I can tell a difference right under your man breasts. If you look at your first pictures, the gut starts right away. Now, it seems like it's an inch lower. Nice work.

Anonymous said...

very good assesment chris. :)