Monday, June 18, 2007

End of week 2.

Well I have arrived at the end of week 2.



The week went just fine from a diet standpoint. I dont really have any struggles with food. For me it is really a mindset. Once I establish a mindset everything else is pretty easy. Sure I get tempted at times but not very often. I have a certain grouping of foods I eat every day that I really enjoy. Stuff like pickles, tomatos, celery, carrots, egg salad sandwiches, chicken sandwiches, salad, soup, green beans, brocolli, baked lays, bite size 3 muskateers (these are a necessity) and little 1/2 cup size chocolate ice creams and popcorn. I eat these types of things every day.



My weight this morning was 262.6 lb's. So I lost 2.8 lb's this week, overall I am down exactly 14 lbs's in 2 weeks. Not to bad, I cant really complain about that progress. I was able to work out once this week. I ran for about 2 minutes at a very fast pace, but then my heart almost blew up so I stopped and got on the elliptical for 10 minutes. Well then I was watching the calories burned in that 10 minutes and I said "this sucks, I am hardly burning anything off", so I got back on the treadmill determined to run for 5 straight minutes at as fast a pace as I could. I made it the 5 minutes with a 2 minutes cool down, so all in all I worked out about 19 minutes or so. You know I used to run the 400 meter in about 58 seconds or so, which is quick but not trackster quick. Now it takes me like 170 seconds. I am slow. Anyway the diet is coming along well. I am going to hit my goal it is just a matter of time. Thanks for all you comments and support. Peace out.

1 comment:

Jolley Family said...

Keep up the good work! Slow and steady does win the race especially when it comes to dieting. Incidently, I started a diet today also, so I mostly was starving all day but I survived. I will let you know next week how I did.