Monday, September 3, 2007

End of week 13


Well after taking the week to recover from my previous weekend of hiking I lost 2 lb's. I have now lost a total of 39.4 lb's in 13 weeks. I currently weigh 237.2 lb's. I am making good progress every week and still haven't added exercise as part of my regular schedule. School started this past week. Looks like it is not going to be to bad. I am taking 2 graduate courses and 2 undergraduate courses. All is well with Ayden and Tina, nothing really new to report. I havent put pictures up for a while but I have them up there now, there are some new ones of Ayden and me and stuff. Sorry I dont have a lot to write at the moment. Take care, thanks to all of you who have helped me in my weight loss efforts, it has been a big help.

1 comment:

Bonny said...

Whoa! I'm impressed Jeremy! Lookin' good. Keep it up. You didn't leave anything here at the house did you? I found a pair of dark socks and there may be some shoes in the garage that belongs to you or Trav. ???? I love you, Bonny