Tuesday, September 11, 2007

End of week 14

Well nothing gained, nothing lost this past week. I still weight exactly the same. I am going to have to start doing some consistent cardio now I think to loose the amount of weight I want to loose every week. Thus far I have lost 39 while doing pretty much no cardio. Other than that all is well. We finally got our water usage straightened out. Now we just have to get our bill past bill straightened out. Imagine water bills as high as $500 dollars. The meter was screwed up. For example from the 2nd of August till the 17th of August we supposedly used 32,000 gallons. In the 17th they changed our meter for the 3rd time. Since the 17th till today which is about 23 days we have only used 3,000 gallons. So it was majorly screwed up. Ayden is doing well. She is a bit harder to put down for naps now. She doesn't really go quietly into the night anymore. In other news, my joint venture fantasy football team just got the crap kicked out of them this past weekend. Hopefully things are going to get better or it is going to be a long season. It is a slap in the face as you get older and you suddenly realize that you are not going to be a big league baseball player or a FBI agent or a Spy or a doctor etc... You are most likely going to work at a Corporation, doing your 8-5 shift every day for 40 years. That is a depressing notion for me. But it is one that I have finally come to grips with. It doesn't mean I like it but I know at some point I have to establish myself in a career to make a good living for my family. I just have to hope that somewhere along the way i find something that I enjoy or at least develop some of my side interests and hobbies.

1 comment:

Chris said...

We got the crap kicked out of us so bad, we're not going have to poop for a month.