Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Cuties!

I realized I didn't post anything for Father's Day, so I just wanted to share some pictures of Jeremy!














Jeremy always makes the greatest faces for pictures! Asher helped me wrap the gifts. One I showed him just to make sure it was something that he liked. The other (a BBQ mop thing) was a surprise! I'm still waiting on those BBQ ribs babe :)














We are so blessed to have Jeremy! He is a wonderful husband and father! He gets up some mornings at 5am to go to work just so we will have the things we need. We love you sweetie!
Our dads are great too! They are always there to love, help, and support us. Thanks dads!
Yesterday Jenny, Josef, and Sofia came over for dinner. I had to snap a picture of the two girls!














The cutest little girls!

5 comments:

Scott Blog said...

Thanks for the kind words my dear. Since you guys are so great it is a pleasure to get up at 5am to try and put food on the table. Thanks for being supportive and patient with and thanks for the barbq stuff. The ribs are forthcoming.

Jeremy

Sarah Hastings said...

The girls are adorable. Way to be a great dad Jeremy!!

Amy said...

Tina I found it funny that you said jeremy has to get up sometimes at 5am, just cuz Preston gets up at 5am everyday and sometimes earlier than that...The pics to the girls are too cute, Ayden is so orange compared to Sofia, she eats too many carrots and squash! lol...

Anonymous said...

The two cousins look so cute sitting together. I agree with Amy lol just kidding ;)

Jillaine said...

they are so cute! we really need to get up there to see yall again!