Monday, July 16, 2007

End of week 6

Well today marks the longest I have ever been able to stay on an organized diet ever. I am still having no trouble. I am kind of getting used to the foods I eat. My weight this morning was 254.4 lb's. Which equates to a weight loss of 2.2 lb's this past week. Not to bad, a little below the average weekly goal I am shooting for but not bad. That brings my overall weight loss to 22.2 lb's so far in 6 weeks. Which is still an average of 3.7 lb's a week, so in total I am hitting my weekly goal. I got to do a little exercise but not to much. I am hoping to hit the exercise trail much more this week. It is weird because yesterday morning I stepped on the scale and I weighed 251.4 lb's. So I am not sure what happened in one day. I always weigh myself on the same scale at pretty much the same time every day. I think I weighed in a little higher this morning because I ate a large dinner last night and it hasn't had sufficient time to work its way through me if you know what i mean.

We are all doing well. Asher is having a good time swimming and playing with the dog and everyone. Ayden is doing great. She is smiling often now and I think will soon be laughing as well. Tina is just doing her mom thing and doing it very well. She is a great mother and we are all lucky to have her.

In other news, Tina and I went on a date on Saturday night. I treated her to the new Harry Potter movie which was good, followed by the 2 star cuisine that is Subway. We took our Subway sandwiches and parked at a place with a great view were we could eat them. The view was a straight on view of one of the elementary schools in McKinney. It was special. The movie was good. I am pumped about the final book coming out this weekend. I already have my copy on reserve. I will be giving a full book report after I finish it which shouldn't be to long after I purchase it.

I think I am going to put another poll on this blog. I believe now I can have an actual poll though through this site. The poll is about how others see me as far as profession is concerned. I see myself in a specific way but I would like to see how others see me as it relates to occupation. You know there are some people who you look at and say, "he looks like a dentist" or "he is a typical accountant". What do you look at me and think? The poll is on the right hand side of the page. If you dont see me as any of the occupations above then feel free to do a write in vote by clicking the comments link below this posting. I am interested in seeing the results. Take care. The pictures will be coming tonight and there are some new pictures of Ayden in the photo album in baby sunglasses.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i see you as a teacher/coach, manager at some sort of restaurant, a healthcare worker of some sort, doing something outdoors. love you sweetie. i'm proud of you no matter what. Thank you for taking care of us!!

Anonymous said...

no fair can't have the wife pumping you up on your on blog! just kidding, i didn't see rocket scientist on the list so i had to go with chef.

Chris said...

I agree. Chef was my vote. You seem more passionate about cooking then any of those other areas.

Your comment on my blog cracked me up. I almost forgot about kicking that bottle.

Before you write a review on HP7, you need to warn us if you are going to reveal anything major. You will probably finish the book before I get a chance to.

Chris said...

I have to do this...it bugs me when I spell something wrong. I meant "You seem more passionate about cooking THAN any of those other areas."

Sorry.

Scott Blog said...

Thanks for the grammatical correction of your comment. I was furious when I saw that you used and adverb in the place of a congugate. But after seeing your correction, you are forgiven. We can be friends again. I will hold my Harry Potter review for a couple of weeks. You should finish in that time probably hugh?