Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Aydens new roll

I wanted to let everyone know that Ayden had her first verified roll over from her stomach to her back yesterday. We suspect she has done this before in her crib because Tina has seen her on her stomach and then checks on her later and she is on her back, but no one has ever seen it happen. Well I had the pleasure of seeing her do this on the floor yesterday. I don’t think she remembers how she did it, but we know she is capable of doing it now. Anyway I thought I would let everyone know.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Good for her! Congrats on the new milestone.

Anonymous said...

Sarah [your sister-in-law] said:

i took the CUTEST pictures of Ayden on saturday so i will try to get them on the computer for you soon or bring them to your house so you can put them on yours. soo you will have more to add to your album!