Monday, August 20, 2007

End of week 11

Well to much partying for me this week. I gained 1.8 lb's this week. So i have lost exactly 32 lb's through 11 weeks. As I was mentioning to someone the other day, this way of eating is a lifetime effort for me. It is not something I am doing for a temporary period of time until I loose the weight I am trying to loose. I realize this is a life long pursuit and that it has to be for me. I weigh 244.6 lb's. I played some basketball the other day with some of my brothers, I suck. I am currently burnt, lacerated on my arm (my arm looks like I had a fight with X-Men's Wolverine), lacerated on my leg, cut on my thumb, a jammed thumb and muscle soreness everywhere. I am getting old and it really sucks.

I am going on my fishing trip with my dad and travis this coming weekend. It is going to be a ton of walking for me and hopefully in the process I will loose some good weight. I am looking forward to getting to the mountains.

Ayden is doing wonderfully. She is such a joy to me, she can always make me smile when she smiles or stares at me which she often does. Even though life can be frustrating to me at times and difficult when I am at home with Tina and Ayden everything is good. I suspect that when i weigh in next monday I will be about 4 lb's lighter than I was today. Probably closer to 240. We will see. Take care.

No comments: