Monday, August 13, 2007

End of week 10

Well I have completed week 10 now. I weighed in this morning at 242.8 lb's. So I lost 3.8 lb's this past week and a total of 33.8 lbs in 10 weeks. I am pleased with my progress and know that it is only a matter of time before I loose all the weight I set out to loose. My eating patterns are set and habit now, they are not going to change. I am up against a deadline at work so I cant type much right now. But everything is good. I will write more next week when stuff at work slows down. And there will be more pictures up next week.

I heard my sister Sarah was in the Hospital. Sarah when you read this blog I hope you are doing better. Take care

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Thanks Jeremy, I am out of the hospital and doing better. Congrats on the weight loss!

Chris said...

Nice job. Hey we need to talk about our draft strategy. Call me when you can. I always have my cell phone on me. I've also got some good news I need to tell you.