Saturday, September 20, 2008

Ode to Dollar Tree

I have to just say how much I love having a Dollar Tree close by! Everything in the store is a dollar! And it's not like those other dollar stores where the stuff looks cheap and you would never buy anything from there. This stuff is actually nice and I always feel like I get a great deal.
The other day, I went there looking for little snacks for Ayden. I didn't think I would find much. There was so much stuff! Name brand stuff! The treasures just kept coming!
I was really excited when Jeremy saw all the stuff I got! (Silly, I know!) And I was always proud to say, "Yep, that was only a dollar!"
So I just wanted to say THANKS! Dollar tree, for your great, cheap things!

7 comments:

Michelle said...

Dollar stores are great! And i´m surprised that you found good deals. Its hard to find really GOOD deals nowadays.

Amy said...

That's awesome, everyone I've been in has been dirty and crappy. Yeah that you have an actual nice one with good stuff!

Sarah Hastings said...

Yeah for the dollar tree, I LOVE finding great deals!! I am with you when it comes to feeling proud about bargains, I tell everyone I know when I think I have gotten a good deal. Way to go!

cavamil said...

That's awesome! :) I was beginning to wonder if there were any true dollar stores left... good to know there are.

J D C and N said...

that's really funny! I didn't know Dollar Tree's carried name brand stuff either. thats cool. We just have a Dollar General near by and I'm sure you know, there's not much that's a dollar in there.

Unknown said...

I always like to by the Twizzlers pull and peel from the Dollar Tree. They have the best flavors ;D

Emily said...

I love love love $ tree!