Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Game Day

Jeremy had his first volleyball game on Thursday last week, and a second on Monday.














The first one I brought Ayden to. We ended up leaving because she was tired and crying. I rounded up a babysitter for the next one. Thanks mom!














It was fun to watch the games and watch Jeremy be a coach. I don't know what he was saying, but he looked great! I know it's alot of work, but I think it's happy work for him.














Watching all those middle school kids brought back a lot of memories. I wish I would have played sports in school. Now I think I would like to join a volleyball league for older adults who haven't played in years!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That's awesome! Good for Jeremy, it looks like a lot of fun. The thing with the democrats is that basically democrats believe the government should support them and save them from everything, hence not being able to get off an escalator without help.

Amy said...

hey did he win his games?

cavamil said...

Too cool. :) He looks very happy. I'm glad this is working out for you guys.

Michelle said...

Fun! You know, I had a blast in high school even though I didn´t get a whole lot into "playing" the different sports. I loved going to the games. Way to go Jeremy!