Monday, November 12, 2007

Movie List

I wanted to take the time to name my top twenty. This list is probably fluid and is in no particular order except maybe the top two. You will notice some R rated movies in there from back when I used to watch them. I haven’t seen many R rated movies in the last 5 years so if there was something rated R in the last 5 years that was great, chances are I haven’t seen it.

Braveheart – My favorite movie of all time.
Shawshank Redemption – One of the most powerful movie I have ever seen.
Dumb and Dumber – One of the funniest movies of all time.
Airplane – A comedy classic
Meet the Parents – I love this one
Goonies – This is the one movie that really stands out from my childhood.
Tombstone – The best Wyatt Earp movie ever made
Presumed Innocent – This was a great legal thriller
Bruce Almighty – Love Jim
Liar Liar – Still love Jim
Along Came Polly – This movie not many people saw, but I love it.
The Usual Suspects – This was a great crime thriller
I Robot – I just like this movie
The Harry Potter Movies – Love the books and after some removal from the books love the movie.
The Lord of the Rings Movies – Great movies
Star Wars – Empire Strikes Back - Classic
Unforgiven – I had to throw in a great western
Glory – This is a great show with many good actors.
Superman – The one with the 3 bad guys from outer space. I think it was 3.
Rocky IV – The one with the Russian. Man this Rocky pumps me up.
The Matrix – Awesome show.

3 comments:

Chris said...

Do you like any of M. Night Shyamalan's movies? I loved Unbreakable. Also, where's the love for Transformers? That has to be my #1 right now, followed closely by The Patriot.

Scott Blog said...

The Patriot was a good movie. I liked Transformers it was good but I cant put it in my top twenty. I liked the Village probably the best of Shyamalans movies. Unbreakable kind of distrubed me. You know the part where the guy breaks into that one dudes house and all that stuff. But it was good, just a little slow for me.

Anonymous said...

General Zod = Superman 2. Unbreakable was a great movie.