Wednesday, May 30, 2007

The time has come..... It's on!




The time has come for a new plan. This blog, even though no one really reads it, has been very therapeutic for me. Introspective if you will. I have decided to use this blog to track my journey through weight loss. I will now write, in addition to blogging about whatever I want whenever I want, once a week on my current weight loss progress. The goal is to get myself around 200lb's and then to re asses things from there. Having stepped on the scale this morning, I am pretty much exactly 276lb's. Or roughly the size of an NFL defensive tackle, or Shaq when he first came into the NBA, or a Sumo wrestler or about 3 Asian men combined. You get the point. It time to make permanent changes. I love to eat. I love to cook. It is tough from me to change my eating habits one because I love food but also I find that when I change my diet, I loose some of my desire to cook. So in a couple of days I am going to post a starting picture of myself which lets face it no one wants to see. But you are going to see it. Then every week I will post a new picture and give you the numbers from the week and chart my progress. So this is a new feature to the Scott blog and hopefully it will only be about a 7 month feature, never to return again. So enjoy the visual delight that are my pictures and step aside Jared from Subway, there is a new sheriff in town.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Lookin' good sexy! Tina, how do you keep your hands off that hunk of a man? You inspire me Jeremy. I need to do the same thing.

Scott Blog said...

It is pretty shocking I gotta tell ya.